Civil Engineering (Programs Offered)January 28, 2023 2023-01-28 8:42
Civil Engineering (Programs Offered)
To inculcate the students with the basics of civil engineering with a special focus on the current trends, shape them into an entrepreneur, researcher and a professionally deft and intellectual adept responsible citizen.
- Create a pavement that would provide sustainable teaching for learning.
- Instill the knowledge of principles and their applications pertaining to civil engineering and interdisciplinary fields.
- Encourage and promote the research activities that accommodate the fields of interest and current challenges.
- Institutionalize the leadership qualities, team spirit, self-learning abilities, and professional ethics among the students to serve the society and nation.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Use the foundation of science, mathematics and civil engineering concepts for addressing the constructive challenges
- Develop analytical skills, innovative designing and drawing with emerging technologies to design, build safe and economical structures
- Apply communication skills with commitment to continuous learning and leadership qualities that aid to excel well in their profession and be instrumental in serving the society
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Apply suitable mathematical analysis like integration, differentiation, etc. in their engineering core
- Make use of the concepts of civil engineering and their applications in the field of surveying, soil mechanics, strength of materials, designing and drawings and other relevant areas
- Apply the technical skills pertaining to modern engineering tools/software for sustainable civil engineering in day to day practice